Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Dear Chicago knitters,

One of my favorite designers is visiting Chicago over the next week -- Ysolda Teague. Check out her blog and her ravelry page.

Ishbel the First
Ishbel the first

Everything Ysolda designs is super cute, and she's doing a great job of saturating the pattern market via self-publishing, Knitty, Twist Collective, etc. I've knit her Ishbel shawl (twice!) and her Liesl cardi (*well, I'm almost done -- just need to finish the sleeves*).

Ishbel the Second
Ishbel the second
Loopy Yarns - 47 W. Polk Street, Chicago
- She'll be at Loopy this Saturday (June 6th from 12 to 4) for a day of
knitting, signing books and sharing sample garments, toys and
accessories knit from her pattern collections.

I'm very bummed that I can't make it, as I'll be in Milwaukee for a
wedding. I will, however, be wearing an Ishbel shawl at the wedding!

Nana's Knitting Shop - 5144 W 95th St., Oak Lawn
- Ysolda will be at Nana's on the south side next Tuesday (June 9th at
6:30 p.m.).

Hopefully she'll add another date or two! If so, I'll keep you posted.

xoxo
Jodi

No comments: