Monday, March 23, 2009

spring break

So far spring break has been filled with a play at the Steppenwolf (Art -- highly recommended), tapas at Cafe Ba-ba-reeba, shopping, traveling to Minneapolis to visit my family, lots of reading, and plenty of knitting. Yet another feather and fan shawl is in the works:Yep, that's number 4 for me. This time I'm using Noro Silk Garden in a luscious combination of neutrals. I used size 8 needles by accident; 9 or 10 would be better. There's something so comforting and perfect about this pattern. Does anyone else have a pattern that they just love to knit and continue to revisit? I'd love to hear recommendations!

P.S. I have another Ishbel on the needles already, in teal Malabrigo Silky Merino.
-----------------------------
Kylie has been hampering my progress in finishing off my Ariosa Cardi. Apparently it makes a great cat bed.

No comments: