Gratuitous Capricha cat photo in honor of Friday. Who could resist a sweet little face like that? She looks so earnest.I'm halfway done seaming the Baby Yoda jacket. There are still many inches of i-cord left to knit, so an FO post will have to wait until the weekend.
Knitty surprises are up on the web! Nothing caught my eye, but it doesn't hurt to check it out.
The upcoming Sockapalooza 4 means that socks are on my mind right now. Here are a few sock patterns that look great, but that I haven't seen too many people knitting:
- Rainy Day Socks from Magknits
- Waterloose Socks by Randi over at Knitting in Two Generations - I'm thinking of a less busy yarn
- Anastasia Socks by Minty over at Pepperknits
- Scallop Stitch Socks
Paul and I made Bell Pepper Chicken with Feta Orzo from an old issue of Cooking Light last night. This is a tried-and-true favorite, with just a few improvements:
- cut down on the olive oil just a bit
- use red and yellow peppers rather than red and green (less bitter)
- add 1 extra clove garlic
- use high-quality sheep's milk feta (mmmm....)