Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Yarn Bounty


Note to self: Do not go shopping in the suburbs of Chicago on Labor Day EVER AGAIN! Skokie was insane. I picked up a number of skeins of Bernat Handicrafter cotton, though. I'm just loving the green colorway! I envision many Mason-Dixon projects emerging from this yarn bounty.


I started another dishcloth alredy. I'm using the "Chinese Waves" pattern from the Dishcloth Boutique website. Nice and easy! I knit this while watching the first couple episodes of Arrested Development Season 3. My husband got me hooked on the show last winter.


My order from WEBS arrived today. I have 3 colorways of Noro Kureyon (3 skeins each), perfect for felted bags. These are overstock colors, and some are better than others. I also ordered one skein of each of the overstock Silk Garden colorways, and they are both beautiful! I think I'll order more for scarves. There's also one skein of Mission Falls 1824 in the most beautiful color -- sky. I'm going to make a baby hat with it using the pattern in Last-Minute Knitted Gifts.


Kylie is uninterested in yarn today. Apparently plants and the open window have captured her fancy instead.


1 comment:

Karin said...

OMG that noro...so pretty.